|Patch 3.2.0 (undocumented changes)|
|“Call of the Crusade”|
|Data wydania||A4 sierpnia 2009|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
| Patch 3.1.3|
| Patch 3.2.0a|
|Patch • Kategoria|
This article lists all of Patch 3.2.0's undocumented changes. See the main article for the official list of documented changes.
Raids and Dungeons
- The difficulty is now organized differently. In the menu (after right-clicking on your Portrait) you see:
- Dungeon Difficulty
- Raid Difficulty
- Dungeons which have only one difficulty setting will automatically change the difficulty to match their setting. IE, you can enter an old world instance such as Wailing Caverns with it set to 5 Player (Heroic), and upon entering, the setting will be set to 5 Player.
- Faction restrictions on PVP servers removed.
- All ranks of weightstone, sharpening stone, and oil enchantments can no longer be applied to items above item level 165 ( items). 
- Evergreen Pouch now instant cast with a 5 second cooldown (down from 10 minutes), however Evergreen Herb Casing now only results in Morrowgrain or Mutated Morrowgrain instead of random herbs.
- [80 Daily] ,and probably the pre-Champion equivalents, too, do not provide an Argent Lance upon accepting the quest anymore, however, you can get the lance from racks at the Argent Camp in front of the Citadel, or within the Trial of the Champion 5-man dungeon before the jousting event is started.
- Wands now suffer a short cooldown equal to the speed of the wand after any spell.
- Wands which shoot fire (such as Firestarter) now have a different cast sound.
- Glyph of Battle increases duration of Battle Shout by 2 min (up from one)
- Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel is now of common quality, instead of rare.
|Curious Wolvar Pup||Children's Week quest line in Dalaran|
|Curious Oracle Hatchling||Children's Week quest line in Dalaran|
|Shimmering Wyrmling||40||exalted with Sunreavers / Silver Covenant|
|Darting Hatchling||[38r+]||Dustwallow Marsh|
|Deviate Hatchling||[17-19+]||Wailing Caverns near Lady Anacondra|
|Gundrak Hatchling||[76-77+]||Zul'Drak outside of Gundrak|
|Obsidian Hatchling||for 50||Dalaran|
|Ravasaur Hatchling||[50r+]||Un'Goro Crater|
|Razzashi Hatchling||[58-60+]||Zul'Gurub near Bloodlord Mandokir|
|Calico Cat||Unknown||Not currently sold by on the PTR|
|Macabre Marionette||Day of the Dead|
- The cost to purchase a mount has also been lowered: 
- Netherdrake mounts will periodically coast while in flight similar to other dragon mounts.
- Possible bug: When you run mounted, jump with your mount and strafe while in the air, the mount's rear will have a new animation.
- All mount spells are now off the global cooldown. Previously, this was only the case for certain new mounts.
- Players can no longer get into the Mekgineer Chopper or Mechano-hog while shapeshifted. IE using a noggenfogger to transform into the skeleton.
- The "Darkmoon Faire" subcategory has been removed from the "World Events" achievements. This subcategory never contained any achievements anyway.
- New achievements have been added for Pirates' Day, Day of the Dead, and Pilgrim's Bounty. These achievements are not requirements for the meta-achievement, What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
- Rapid Defense now requires the quest to be completed in under three minutes instead of under two minutes.
- Pilgrim's Bounty and Day of the Dead are new world events, occurring after Hallow's End but before the Feast of Winter Veil. 
Class Specific Changes
- Blood Strike now has its total damage increased by only 12.5% for each of your diseases on the target (Old - 25%). 
- Changing your form now has an extra sound.
- Bear Form has new animations for Fishing; Bear and Cat Form have a new animations for eating. Neither of these animations seem to be used by this behavior however.
- Mana Gem no longer shares the same cooldown as Fel Healthstone
- Living Bomb can now be cast on multiple targets.
- Blizzard has a new initial graphical ground effect
The added ability to cast four totems at once is available as three spells learned from a shaman trainer: Call of the Elements (at level 30), Call of the Ancestors (40), and Call of the Spirits (50). Each spell can cast a different set of totems.
- Shadowflame does not work on test dummies.
- Ursangous has a new bear model.
- Sylvanas Windrunner and Varimathras have new voice clips (no longer those from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne).
- Varian Wrynn and Alexstrasza have unique click-on quotes.
- Rukua <Paladin Trainer> has been added next to Tyrande Whisperwind and Emissary Valustraa in the Temple of the Moon.
- The equipment manager has been improved
- The raid instance portal graphic now features five blue swirls around a circular shape
- Vehicles that are "gunners" now have an improved target graphics (3D sphere instead of a target circle)
- The color of Undercity's minimap has changed from a blue based color scheme to a brown one
- Hovering over an achievement category in the Achievement interface now shows a tooltip with a progress bar
- The LUA error window has been redesigned, making addons like BugSack redundant. You can also go into Interface Settings and hide all errors
- Pirates' Day is now listed in the calendar, and has its own unique icon.
- An error message will now display in the mailbox interface if your mail is too full to display all of the items in it.
- Quest tracker: you can no longer cancel a quest by rightclicking onto it (removed from the context menu); you can no longer unwatch a quest by holding shift and clicking onto its name in the quest tracker
- Nighthaven finally receives postal service.
- One of the central buildings in Nighthaven now grants rested state, although it is still lacking an innkeeper.
- Argent Tournament changes:
- Due to the completion of the Crusaders' Coliseum the quests [80 Daily] and [80 Daily] have been removed.
- Player mounts and Champion Daily NPCs have shifted position near the Champions jousting field.
- It is no longer possible for an unmounted player to tank another player's champion or valiant during jousting dailies in the Argent Tournament. The defending Jouster will say "I see that you are not ready for mounted combat." and despawn.
- The quest [80 Daily] now requires to kill 15 Cult of the Damned members (instead of Scourge)
- The quest [80 Daily] now requires to kill 3 .
- The Commanders for [80 Daily] are also on the sides and on patrol.
- The debuffs for defeating Champions in the Champions Ring has decreased from one hour to five minutes.
- Zeppelin towers now have decorations that indicate the destination for the zeppelin to aid in choosing the right flight. In addition, the titles of zeppelin masters now clearly state to what zone the corresponding zeppelin flies to, e.g. "Howling Fjord Zeppelin Master".
- The portals to Stormwind City and Orgrimmar on the Stair of Destiny can now be entered by players.
- [Flying Machine] now requires [Fel Iron Casing] x 2, [Elemental Blasting Powder] x 20, [Handful of Fel Iron Bolts] x 20, [Star Wood] x 8. 
- High-powered Flashlight cooldown reduced from 1 hour to 10 minutes.
- Low level mechanical NPCs such as the Harvest Golem can now be "skinned" by engineers.
- [Jormscale Footpads] now requires [Jormungar Scale] x 40. 
- [Jormungar Leg Armor] now requires [Heavy Borean Leather] x 3, [Jormungar Scale] x 12. 
- Titanium Ore can now be prospected. 10xTitanium Powder can be sold for a Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token to Tiffany Cartier in Dalaran.
- 425 Jewelcrafter's received a mail from including a Writ of Merit which can be turned in for 5 .
- Some critters can no longer be skinned.
- Rune Edge renamed to [Stormrune Edge]
- The Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat no longer has a 30-second equip cooldown.
- Green Woolen Vest is now a of ' quality item and can be disenchanted.
- The Bone Fishing Pole now shows a fishing line from the pole to the bobber.
- Weapon-enchanting scrolls are now ' quality.
- Wildvine is now an ' quality item.
- Flask of Petrification renamed [Potion of Petrification] and redesigned.
Dungeons and raids
- Halls of Lightning
- This instance no longer appears on level 75 characters Looking For Group system.
- Vault of Archavon
- Freya's sunbeams are now much harder to see
- General Vezax's HP has been nerfed significantly, and now only six Saronite Vapors spawn. The Saronite Animus will spawn after the sixth vapor if none are destroyed.
- Many Clearcasting effects have been disabled during the General Vezax encounter.
- Salvaged Demolishers now have greater vertical traverse for their anti-air missiles, possibly up to 90 degrees (up from perhaps 75 degrees from horizontal).
- Arachnopod Destroyers have a lower range for Charged Leap, so the trash mobs leading to Mimiron can no longer be bypassed.
- /userandom and /castrandom no longer choose a new spell if the spell it previously chose failed to cast. Instead, it will continue to attempt to cast the spell that failed until it successfully casts before choosing a new spell. 
- gxRefresh was inadvertently broken. 60Hz is the only setting which is usable.
- High-end Shadow Optimization was turned off to prevent shadow flickering with some cards/drivers. This will lower your fps. More info: shadowinstancing
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 1,2 1,3 1,4 Boubouille 2009-07-10. EU First Yogg+0, Patch 3.2 - PTR Build 10083. Retrieved on 2009-07-14.
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 Boubouille 2009-07-05. Patch 3.2 Companion Pets. Retrieved on 2009-07-07.
- ↑ Szablon:Blizz Zarhym 2009-06-11. Upcoming Mount Changes - Updated 6/15. Archived from the original on 2009-06-11. Retrieved on 2009-06-30.
- ↑ Boubouille 2009-07-25. PTR 3.2 - Build 10147, Background Downloader. MMO Champion. Retrieved on 2009-07-27.
- ↑ Szablon:Blizz Bornakk 2009-08-12. Design Intent of /castrandom Macros. Archived from the original on 2009-08-12. Retrieved on 2009-08-12.