Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ten artykuł wymaga tłumaczenia - jest obecnie w całości lub w części w języku angielskim. Jeżeli jesteś w stanie nam pomóc i przetłumaczyć chociaż fragment, to kliknij przycisk Edytuj w menu tej strony i podziel się swoją wiedzą. Pamiętaj, że musisz być zalogowany, aby zmieniać treść na WoWWiki.|
|Patch 3.0.8 (undocumented changes)|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
| Patch 3.0.3|
| Patch 3.0.8a|
|Patch • Kategoria|
This article lists all of Patch 3.0.8's undocumented changes.
See the main article for the official list of documented changes.
- The time needed to open chests and pick up quest items from the ground has been significantly reduced.
- The Blizzard Launcher has a new appearance.
- The number of Troll Roof Stalker has been increased.
- Teleportation effects (at least with regards to outdoor Northrend areas) now cause a loading screen to appear, instead of just instantly moving you to the new location (with accompanying loading lag). This is true for hearthstones, and quest teleports like the K3 teleporter.
- Weapon skill points can no longer be gained from attacking mobs that are immune to combat.
- Performing a /kiss command on Mojo will no longer increase your buff size on a mount, but instead will dismount you and transform you into a frog.
- New achievements:
- - Obtain an Aqual Quintessence. (Feat of Strength)
- - Collect 75 unique companion pets, rewards Little Fawn's Salt Lick.
- - Obtain 100 mounts, rewards Red Dragonhawk Mount (Horde) or Blue Dragonhawk Mount (Alliance).
- - Slew Prince Tenris Mirkblood and acquired his Vampiric Batling pet. (Feat of Strength)
- was changed, so it must be reobtained, for those who achieved it during Patch 3.0.3.
- is now obtainable, since no longer requires you to cook the nonexistent Shoveltusk Soup and Succulent Orca Stew, and three new recipes have been added.
- (part of the Love is in the Air seasonal event) - Now roses only drop from bosses 
- Tenacity effect has been lowered. Now improving your health, healing, and health regen by 18% (Old - 25%) and increasing your damage dealt by 14%. (Old - 18%)
- Restricted Flight Area duration increased from 8 to 9 seconds.
- Rewards added for Wintergrasp Mark of Honor: 
- has been fixed, as a consequence all players will need to re-earn it.
- Essence of Wintergrasp icon has been changed.
- Zone wide buff added when controlling the southern tower, Tower Control, increasing damage by 5%
|Plate||Head||Melee||[Titan-forged Plate Helm of Triumph]||40||Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight|
|Plate||Feet||Melee||[Titan-forged Greaves of Triumph]||15||Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight|
|Plate||Head||Spell||[Titan-forged Plate Headcover of Salvation]||40||Paladin|
|Plate||Feet||Spell||[Titan-forged Greaves of Salvation]||15||Paladin|
|Head||Spell||[Titan-forged Mail Helm of Dominance]||40||Shaman|
|Feet||Spell||[Titan-forged Sabatons of Salvation]||15||Hunter, Shaman|
|Head||Melee||[Titan-forged Chain Helm of Triumph]||40||Hunter, Shaman|
|Feet||Spell Hit||[Titan-forged Sabatons of Dominance]||15||Hunter, Shaman|
|Head||Spell||[Titan-forged Ringmail Helm of Salvation]||40||Shaman|
|Feet||Melee||[Titan-forged Sabatons of Triumph]||15||Hunter, Shaman|
|Leather||Head||Melee||[Titan-forged Leather Helm of Triumph]||40||Rogue, Druid|
|Leather||Feet||Melee||[Titan-forged Boots of Triumph]||15||Rogue, Druid|
|Leather||Head||Spell||[Titan-forged Leather Helm of Salvation]||40||Druid|
|Leather||Feet||Spell||[Titan-forged Boots of Salvation]||15||Druid|
|Leather||Head||Spell Hit||[Titan-forged Leather Helm of Dominance]||40||Druid|
|Leather||Feet||Spell Hit||[Titan-forged Boots of Dominance]||15||Druid|
|Cloth||Head||Spell Hit||[Titan-forged Hood of Dominance]||40||Priest, Mage, Warlock|
|Cloth||Feet||Spell Hit||[Titan-forged Slippers of Dominance]||15||Priest, Mage, Warlock|
|Cloth||Head||Spell||[Titan-forged Hood of Salvation]||40||Priest, Mage, Warlock|
|Cloth||Feet||Spell||[Titan-forged Slippers of Salvation]||15||Priest, Mage, Warlock|
|Misc.||Trinket||Melee||[Anvil of Titans]||25|
|Misc.||Trinket||Spell||[Flow of Knowledge]||25|
- Glyph changes, see below.
- Sigil changes, see below.
- Unholy Death Knights with the talent Master of Ghouls will now have their ghoul resurrected for free every time they die in a battleground.
- Acherus Deathcharger and Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade have had each other's icons swapped; this is most likely a bug.
- Contrary to the official patch notes, the cooldown on Howling Blast has not been removed. It has been reduced from 6 seconds to 5 seconds. The tooltip doesn't explain this, but if you try to hit Howling Blast twice in quick succession it will not work.
- Necrosis adds 20% Shadow damage instead of 10% for melee attacks.
- Horn of Winter and Chains of Ice have new animations.
- Celestial Focus: No longer includes Starfall.
- Moonfire has a new spell animation, which includes a moon globe at the top of the beam.
- Glyph of Serpent Sting changes (see below)
- Marked for Death now also affects Arcane Shot.
- Prowl (Rank 2) level requirement lowered from 40 to 30.
- Trap Mastery now only increases periodic damage done by Immolation and Explosive Trap. (Old - All damage)
- Spirit Strike (Spirit Beast) now deals its damage over 6 seconds, down from 10. 
- Hot Streak is now also affected by Living Bomb.
- Pyromaniac now increases chance to critically hit by 1/2/3% and allows 10/20/30% of your mana regeneration to continue while casting.
- Fingers of Frost received a new icon.
- Blizzard and Pyroblast received a new spell animation.
- Glyph changes (see below)
- Hammer of Wrath tooltip corrected to show it can be used at 20%. (was 35%)
- Judgement of Light now also procs from ranged attacks.
- Judgement of Light adds no additional threat. 
- Libram changes (see below)
- Seal of Blood and Seal of the Martyr now deal 27% of normal weapon damage. (up from 22%)
- Vengeance now stacks up to 5 times. (Up from 3)
- Reflective Shield now only works on the Priest.
- Prayer of Shadow Protection now buffs the entire raid, not just the individual party.
- Ambush now generates two combo points, but is no longer affected by Lethality (again).
- The graphic effect while walking stealthed has been improved.
- Restoration changes: 
- Glyph changes (see below)
- Backdraft now also reduces the global cooldown of your next three Destruction spells by 10/20/30%.
- Chaos Bolt damage has been increased (from 1036-1314 to 1243-1577 for Rank 4).
- Demonic Empathy now affects all spells for 15 seconds. (Old - next 3 spells)
- Rain of Fire has a new animation.
The level requirements for gathering professions that were removed in the last patch have been reinstated. Most likely to prevent abuse of abilities such as Toughness for Mining. (All ranks of which now give stamina rather than flat hit points)
- [Lesser Flask of Resistance] has been added. Resistance to all schools of magic by 50 for 1 hour. Guardian and battle elixir. Persists through death. 
- All Eternal Transmutes cast times have been reduced to 5 seconds (from 25 seconds). 
- Transmute: Titanium cooldown has been lowered from 3.8 days to 20 hours.
|[Ornate Saronite Pauldrons]||420||Plate||BoE|| +51 Stamina, +34 Intellect, +60 Spellpower, +34 Critical Strike, +34 Resilience
(Old - +66 Stamina, +43 Critical Strike, +27 Resilience, +52 Spellpower)
|[Ornate Saronite Gauntlets]||420||Plate||BoE|| +51 Stamina, +34 Intellect, +60 Spellpower, +14 MP5, +34 Resilience
(Old - +66 Stamina, +52 Spellpower, +11 MP5, +43 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Waistguard]||420||Plate||BoE|| +51 Stamina, +34 Intellect, +60 Spellpower, +14 Mana/5 sec., +32 Resilience
(Old - +40 Stamina, +44 Strength, +43 Intellect, +52 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Bracers]||420||Plate||BoE|| +39 Stamina, +26 Intellect, +44 Spellpower, +25 Critical Strike Rating, +26 Resilience
(Old - +48 Stamina, +37 Spellpower, +10 MP5, +33 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Walkers]||420||Plate||BoE|| +51 Stamina, +34 Intellect, +60 Spellpower, +14 mana/5 sec., +34 Resilience
(Old - +57 Stamina, +27 Spellpower, +52 Critical Strike Rating, +47 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Legplates]||425||Plate||BoE|| +69 Stamina, +46 Intellect, +81 Spellpower, +18 Mana/5 sec., +46 Resilience
(Old - +98 Stamina, +44 Critical Strike Rating, +59 Spellpower, +58 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Hauberk]||425||Plate||BoE|| +69 Stamina, +46 Intellect, +81 Spellpower, +46 Critical Strike Rating, +46 Resilience
(Old - +105 Stamina, +72 Spellpower, +15 MP5, +37 Resilience)
|[Ornate Saronite Skullshield]||425||Plate||BoE|| +69 Stamina, +46 Intellect, +81 Spellpower, +46 Critical Strike Rating, +46 Resilience
(Old - +87 Stamina, +44 Intellect, +66 Spellpower, +58 Resilience)
|[Icebane Girdle]||420||Plate||BoE||Added Frozen Orb|
|[Icebane Treads]||420||Plate||BoE||Added Frozen Orb|
|[Icebane Chestguard]||425||Plate||BoE||Added Frozen Orb|
|[Spiked Titansteel Helm]||440||Plate||BoE||+97 Strength (Old - +113 Strength)|
|[Tempered Titansteel Helm]||440||Plate||BoE||Meta and Blue Sockets added|
|[Brilliant Titansteel Helm]||440||Plate||BoE||Meta Socket added|
|Cobalt Tenderizer||380||1H Mace||BoE||Cobalt Bar x8|| +26 Agility, +15 Expertise
(Old - +38 Agility, +25 Expertise)
|Sturdy Cobalt Quickblade||380||1H Sword||BoE||Cobalt Bar x8|| +48 Attack Power, +19 Critical Strike
(Old - +79 Attack Power, +33 Critical Strike)
|Notched Cobalt War Axe||390||1H Axe||BoE||Cobalt Bar x10|| +56 Attack Power, +18 Critical Strike
(Old - +74 Attack Power, +23 Critical Strike)
|Savage Cobalt Slicer||395||1H Sword||BoE|| +30 Agility, +20 Hit, +40 Attack Power
(Old - +44 Agility, +29 Hit, +60 Attack Power)
|Saronite Shiv||405||Dagger||BoE|| +35 Hit, +15 Expertise, +40 Attack Power
(Old - +55 Hit, +20 Expertise, +56 Attack Power)
|Furious Saronite Beatstick||410||1H Mace||BoE|| +50 Attack Power, +38 Haste
(Old - +64 Attack Power, +50 Haste)
|Cudgel of Saronite Justice||410||1H Mace||BoE|| +10 MP5, +38 Haste
(Old - +13 MP5, +50 Haste)
|Saronite Spellblade||410||1H Sword||BoE|| +25 Intellect, +38 Critical Rating
(Old - +33 Intellect, +50 Critical Rating)
|Titansteel Guardian||440||MH Mace||BoE|| +457 Spell Power
(Old - +490 Spellpower)
|Corroded Saronite Edge||415||1H Sword||BoP||Removed +50 Agility|
|Corroded Saronite Woundbringer||415||1H Sword||BoP||Removed +50 Hit|
|[Titanium Plating]||450||Augment||BoE||Added. Requires Exalted with Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition and level 70|
- Leveling cooking up to 450 is now easier, with the recipes for Gigantic Feast and Small Feast being yellow all the way to 450 instead of going green at 437.
- The daily cooking quest [77 Daily] now requires only four Northern Stew, down from twelve.
- The cooking recipe for the Great Feast is now named "Great Feast" (changed from just "Feast"), and now requires two Chilled Meat (down from four).
- Basic Campfire no longer requires Simple Wood.
- Small Spice Bag, from completing daily cooking quests now has a chance to drop Recipe: Stormchops.
- [Enchant 2H Weapon - Greater Savagery] now produces a red glow.
- [Enchant Bracer - Major Stamina] Added. Increase stamina by 40 on a level 60 or higher bracer. 
- [Enchant Weapon - Executioner] now permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 120 armor penetration rating. (Old - occasionally ignore 840 of your enemy's armor.)
- [Formula: Enchant Chest - Exceptional Resilience] Added. Increases resilience by 20. Requires a level 60 item.
- Cost for many enchants has been reduced. For the enchants that were changed, generally you will find fewer Abyss Crystal, Greater Cosmic Essence and Infinite Dust are needed, but more Dream Shard will be required. 
- MOLL-E is now ', has had the cooldown has been reduced to 8 hours (down from 1 day) , and lasts for 10 minutes. Also, it can now be put into an Engineering bag.
- [Nitro Boosts] effect duration reduced to 2 seconds (from 5 seconds), cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (from 5 minutes)
- Runic Healing Injector and Runic Mana Injector have new icons 
- [Schematic: Titanium Toolbox] has been added which makes a 32 slot engineering bag.
- Scrapbot Construction Kit can now be put into an Engineering bag.
- The Fishing Daily Quests near Shattrath no longer give the quest fish on the first cast, returning to the original behavior of requiring multiple casts to fish up the quest item.
- Pygmy Suckerfish drop-rate is now greatly increased. In schools of fish the drop-rate appears to be up to 75%.
- Death Knight Glyphs: 
- Glyph of Death Grip: When you deal a killing blow that grants honor or experience, the cooldown of your Death Grip is refreshed. (Old - Increases the cooldown of Death Grip by 10 sec but stuns targets for 1 sec.)
- Glyph of Frost Strike: Reduces the cost of your Frost Strike by 8. (Old - Your Frost Strikes have a 10% chance to Freeze the target for 8 sec.)
- Glyph of the Ghoul: Your Ghoul receives an additional 40% of your Strength and 40% of your Stamina. (Old - Your Ghoul receives an additional 20% of your Strength.
- Glyph of Icy Touch: Your Icy Touch generates 10 additional runic power. (Old- Your Icy touch damage is reduced by 10% while generatign additional 10 runic power)
- Glyph of Obliterate: Your Obliterate strikes for 20% additional weapon damage. (No longer decrease bonus damage per disease)
- Glyph of Raise Dead: Your Raise Dead spell no longer requires a reagent. (Old - You generate 20 runic power whenever you summon a ghoul)
- Glyph of Rune Tap: Your Rune Tap heals yourself for an additional 10% of the effect, and also heals your party for 10% of their maximum health. (Old - Didn't benefit the DK and only healed the party)
- Glyph of Rune Strike: Increases the critical strike chance of your Rune Strike by 10%. (No longer increases runic power cost)
- Glyph of Vampiric Blood: Increases the duration of your Vampiric Blood by 10 sec. (Old - Your Vampiric Blood also heals you for 3% of your total health.)
- Glyph of Unbreakable Armor: Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 15% armor. (Old - Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 5% parry chance but no longer increases your Strength.)
- Hunter Glyphs:
- Paladin Glyphs: 
- Glyph of Flash of Light: Your Flash of Light has an additional 5% critical strike chance. (Old - Your Flash of Light heals for 50% less initially, but also heals for 140% of its inital effect over 12 sec.)
- Glyph of Blessing of Might: Now properly augments the duration of all spell ranks (it previously did not affect Rank 6).
- Glyph of Hammer of Wrath: Reduces the cost of Hammer of Wrath by 100%. (Old - Increases the range on Hammer of Wrath by 5 yards.)
- Glyph of Holy Light: Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 8 yards of the initial target. (Hotfixed after patch release)
- Shaman Glyphs: 
- Glyph of Astral Recall: Cooldown of your Astral Recall spell reduced by 7.5 min. (Up from 2.5 min)
- Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem: Reduces the cooldown of your Fire Elemental Totem by 10 min. (Up from 4 minutes)
- Glyph of Fire Nova Totem: Reduces the cooldown of your Fire Nova Totem by 3 seconds. (Old - Increases the radius of Fire Nova Totem's effect by 2 yards.)
- Glyph of Renewed Life: Your Reincarnation spell no longer requires a reagent. (Old - All stats increased by 5% for 1 min when you Reincarnate.)
- Glyph of Windfury Weapon: Increases the chance per swing for Windfury Weapon to trigger by 5%. (Old - The attack power bonus on the additional attacks granted by Windfury Weapon is increased by 40%.)
- Warrior Glyphs: 
- Glyph of Bloodrage: Reduces the health cost of your Bloodrage ability by 100%. (Up from 50%)
- Glyph of Bloodthirst: Increases the healing you receive from your Bloodthirst ability by 100%. (Up from 20%)
- Glyph of Cleaving: Increases the number of targets your Cleave hits by 1. (Old - Reduces the rage cost of Cleave by 5.)
- Glyph of Mortal Strike: Increases the damage of your Mortal Strike ability by 10%. (No longer reduces the healing penalty)
- Glyph of Rending: Increases the duration of your Rend ability by 6 sec. (Up from 3 sec)
- Glyph of Whirlwind: Reduces the cooldown of your Whirlwind by 2 sec. (Old - Increases the number of targets your Whirlwind ability hits by 1.)
- Glyph of Victory Rush: Your Victory Rush ability has a 30% increased critical strike chance against targets above 70% health. (Old - 90% health)
- [Icy Prism] Added. Northrend version of Brilliant Glass. Materials required:
- Several world-drop BoE Northrend rare gem designs added:
- [Design: Beaming Earthsiege Diamond]
- [Design: Champion's Monarch Topaz]
- [Design: Destructive Skyflare Diamond]
- [Design: Etched Monarch Topaz]
- [Design: Inscribed Monarch Topaz]
- [Design: Misty Forest Emerald]
- [Design: Purified Twilight Opal]
- [Design: Resolute Monarch Topaz]
- [Design: Shifting Twilight Opal]
- [Design: Shining Forest Emerald]
- [Design: Sovereign Twilight Opal]
- [Design: Stalwart Monarch Topaz]
- [Design: Tenuous Twilight Opal]
- [Design: Thundering Skyflare Diamond]
- Northrend rare gems can be purchased for Emblem of Heroism x10 (see below)
- [Windripper Leggings] and [Windripper Boots]: Added. BoE, stacking stamina, intellect, spell power, and critical strike rating. Mats include several Heavy Borean Leather, Eternal Air, Eternal Water, and Frozen Orb for both. 
- Toughness now increases stamina by 3/5/7/10/30/50. (Old - Increased health by a static value of 30/50/70/100/300/500)
- The Achievement frame's summary display has been split into two parts: One for the Achievements tab, another for the Statistics tab. The bottom half of the achievement tab's summary now displays how many achievement points you have earned from each category.
- All Portrait Menus, such as Trade, Grant a Level, Follow, Duel, Summon Friend, Inspect which previously disabled themselves when the actions were not available are now always selectable from the portrait menu, providing a HUD display of why it won't work when the eligibility criteria has not been met.
- Ready Checks have been reverted to make sound once again.
- The calendar now has an icon for the Wrath of the Lich King launch day.
- Releasing from death now always shows a loading screen. (Possible bug)
- Arcane Powder now stacks up to 100 (previously 20).
- Arcanite Ripper now has a new model.
- Bandit's Insignia now has a new sound effect along with a new animation upon procing. In addition, it's internal cooldown has been slightly lowered.
- Blackened Urn is now a poor quality item, selling for 2 gold.
- Blue Hakkari Bijou now have an use effect in their tooltip.
- Constrictor Grass is now a poor quality item.
- Crystallized Earth and Eternal Earth have new icons which are more distinguisable from the other Eternals. Preserved Holly, Fresh Holly and Mendicant's Charm also have new icons.
- Darkmoon Card: Death: Changed to improve critical strike rating by 85 (Old - 85 haste) 
- Elixir of Water Walking can now be used while mounted.
- Emblem of Heroism x10 can now be used to purchase a Forest Emerald, a Sky Sapphire, a Twilight Opal, a Monarch Topaz, an Autumn's Glow, or a Scarlet Ruby.
- Enti's Quenched Sword Now requires the user to be at least level 70. Was previously 'glitched' and could be enchanted and sent to low level alts, enabling the wielder to one shot enemies many levels higher than the user.
- Handwraps of Preserved History has lower stats reflective of its item level.
- Illustration of the Dragon Soul now increases spell power by 18 instead of 26.
- Libram of Reciprocation now gives your Judgement of Command a chance to grant 173 critical strike rating for 10 seconds (old - haste rating) 
- Loop of the Kirin Tor and Ring of the Kirin Tor are two new Teleport: Dalaran rings, for the tune of 8000 each, 6400 at exalted (similar to the Band of the Kirin Tor and Signet of the Kirin Tor)
- Mallet of Zul'Farrak is now a rare quality weapon.
- Preserved Holly and Preserved Brewfest Hops can now be used while not mounted and instead of changing your mount until you dismount, give you a 1 hour buff that automatically changes your mount.
- Relic of Ulduar changes:
- Robe of the Archmage, Robe of the Void and Pattern: Robe of the Void no longer have class requirements.
- Scepter of Celebras is now a rare quality weapon.
- Seal of Ascension has new stats.
- Sigil of Arthritic Binding, Sigil of the Wild Buck and Sigil of the Frozen Conscience can be purchased for Venture Coin x30 each. 
- Sigil of Haunted Dreams now gives Blood Strike and Heart Strikes a chance to grant 173 critical strike rating for 10 seconds (old - haste rating) 
- [Sigil of the Unfaltering Knight] can be bought for Emblem of Heroism x15 
- Sin'dorei Recurve Bow now uses arrows instead of bullets.
- Stormbound Tome now requires level 50 (Old - no level requirement)
- Tears of Bitter Anguish now only works on melee critical strike.
- Titansteel Guardian Spell power lowered to 457 from 490.
- Zandalar Signet of Might, Zandalar Signet of Mojo and Zandalar Signet of Serenity can no longer be attached to heirloom items.
- The following quests were added: 
- Victory in Wintergrasp and the pvp Call to Arms daily quests are no longer linked and both can be completed in a single day.
- Duke Hydraxis in Azshara no longer offers the Poisoned Water quest, making it no longer possible to obtain the Aqual Quintessence or Eternal Quintessence.
- The guards in Booty Bay are now level 77 (up from 67).
- Brittle Revenants in Storm Peaks gained two new abilities: Mace Smash (short knockdown & spell interrupt) and Shield Bash (prevents spell casting from that school for about 8 seconds).
- The crystals in violet hold are now instant
- The Alliance Brigadier General NPCs are now level 80 elite (up from level 60 non-elite).
- Eye of the Storm Battlemasters are now Level 71 elite.
- The skeletal gryphon provided by the flight master in Acherus: The Ebon Hold has now the same model as the flying mount of death knights, Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade.
- The 'Steel Gate Flying Machine' in Howling Fjord has a new model, the engineering rare mount from [Flying Machine Control], complete with all movement useability of the mount.
- The captured zeppelin of Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord now has moving fins and rotor when traveling.
- The indoor, non-instanced portion of The Nexus now allows players to be mounted.
- The Alliance icebreakers moving between the Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend now have moving paddles and an accompanying wake.
- Azaloth in ruins of Karabor, Ambassador Hellmaw in Shadow Labyrinth and Rothin the Decaying in Dragonblight no longer give weapon skill-ups when invulnerable.
- Mounts can now be used in the formerly "indoor" area where the Nexus, Oculus, and Eye of Eternity portals are located.
Dungeons and Raids
- It has been reported on many discussion boards that the 'Safe Spot' in the chamber of Heigan the Unclean in Naxxramas has been removed. 
- Elder Nadox can no longer be kited safely up the stairs and away from his protectors. If he is kited, he will enrage with a five-minute Bezerk buff and deal 25-30k damage per hit (on heroic).
- The range of the Spell Disruption ability of Heigan the Unclean is increased to 30 yards.
- The elite blue dragonflight Squads from the portals in Violet hold now split into two groups.
- The bosses in AQ, Onyxia's Lair and Zul'Gurub have had their cash drops significantly reduced. About 50-70%.
- The Mallet of Zul'Farrak is no longer required to summon Gahz'rilla in Zul'Farrak.
- The Scepter of Celebras is no longer required to create a portal to the Earth Song Falls area of inner Maraudon.
- The Seal of Ascension is no longer required to open the door leading to Upper Blackrock Spire.
- Only one player is needed to reach Archaedas in Uldaman by clicking on the Altar of The Keepers and Altar of Archaedas respectivly, down from three.
- Only one player is needed to release Pyroguard Emberseer in Lower Blackrock Spire by clicking on the Blackrock Altar, down from three.
- Aqual Quintessence or Eternal Quintessence is no longer required to douse the runes in Molten Core. Now, when the boss associated with the rune is killed, the rune will automatically extinguish.
- Goblin's Guide to Elementium now drops from Master Elemental Shaper Krixix.
- In The Oculus, dropping off the side of one of the rings (in previous patches, this would simply zone you out to the instance portal) will now KILL YOU INSTANTLY. Verified at least on the lowest ring.
Błąd rozszerzenia cite: Istnieje znacznik
<ref>, ale nie odnaleziono znacznika