|Patch 2.3.2 (undocumented changes)|
|Data wydania||8 stycznia 2008|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
| Patch 2.3.0|
| Patch 2.3.3|
|Patch • Kategoria|
- Poprawa wielu błędów.
- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon talking to a flight master or mounting.
- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon using items (such as the [Hearthstone]--much like when they cast spells).
- Volley animation changed back to 'rain of arrows'.
- While not a part of the initial 2.3.2 patch, on January 14th a hot fix applied shortly after removed a hunter's ability to tame the Grimtotem Spirit Guide.
- Goblin Rocket Boots now require 225 Engineering skill to be worn and used.
- Chaotic Skyfire Diamond now requires at least 2 blue gems instead of exactly 2 blue gems in order to activate the meta gem bonus.
- Design: Chaotic Skyfire Diamond is now bind on pickup, was bind on use.
- You can now stack up to 20 [Netherweave Net] (was 10 before).
- [Amani Hex Stick] isn't bind on pick up anymore.
- [Spinesever] has had its agility and hit rating reduced.
The following items have had their model changed:
- [Carved Witch Doctor's Stick]
- [Ancient Amani Longbow] (name also changed from Ancient Sin'dorei Longbow)
- [Bulwark of the Amani Empire]
- [Enamelled Disc of Mojo]
- [Robe of Departed Spirits] (model only changed on male characters)
- [Hood of the Third Eye]
- [Mantle of Ill Intent]
- [Achromic Trousers of the Naaru]
- [Studious Wraps]
- [Light-Blessed Bonds]
- Hood of Hexing
Tempest Keep - The Eye
- The High Astromancer Solarian encounter can no longer be reset by running out of the room.
- High Astromancer Solarian now uses her ability Light of the Astromancer at a much greater frequency.
- Astromancer Lords in the packs prior to High Astromancer Solarian have gained the Domination ability.
- The title (customized on the character panel) does not reset anymore (e.g. on zoning or relogging).
- Life drains will no longer restore health while afflicted by 's enfeeble.
- Leaving a player behind at the start of the gauntlet before the eagle boss in Zul'Aman no longer prevents additional waves of spawns.
- The quest  in Terokkar Forest that was previously bugged since patch 2.3.0 (the skywing would get stuck after dropping to the lower level) has been fixed.