|Data wydania||9 Oct 2007|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
|Patch 2.2.2|| Patch 2.3.0|
|Patch • Kategoria|
- Naprawa błędów z dźwiękiem.
- Clients utilizing OpenGL video modes will no longer experience graphical anomalies and missing textures after minimizing/maximizing the window.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fel Eye Stalks during the Legion Ring event to not despawn when the event is completed.
- Fixed an issue where zoning after mounting and summoning a pet was disconnecting players.
- Fixed an issue where the Shift key would get stuck in game.
- Using a /equip macro while affected by certain crowd control spells will no longer cause the items in the macro to be stuck in your inventory.
- Using very low values for SetScale() will no longer cause Mac users to disconnect from the game.
- Default sound channels have been changed from 12 to 32.
- Microphone resources will no longer be claimed by World of Warcraft when Voice Chat is disabled.
- Sounds will no longer stutter and pause if large amounts of creatures are being hit with AoE attacks from multiple sources.
- Sounds caused by spells cast on or by the player will now play more consistently.