Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Patch 2.1.3
| Data wydania
|| 10 lipca 2007
| Interfejs .toc
| Główne elementy
- Read in-game mail will now be kept for 30 days
- Improved the performance of conditional macros
- Warlock spell incinerate has had the performance of its graphical spell effect improved
- Several bugfixes
| ← Poprzedni
|| Następny →
| Patch 2.1.2
|| Patch 2.2.0|
| Przydatne linki
| Patch • Kategoria
- Przeczytana poczta będzie przechowywana w skrzynce przez 30 dni.
- Ulepszenie wydajności makr warunkowych.
- Ulepszenie grafiki czaru czarnoksiężnika Incinerate.
- Poprawa kilku błędów.
- Read in-game mail will now be kept for thirty days instead of three.
- The Warlock spell Incinerate has had the performance of its graphical spell effect improved.
- The "Show Launcher" option has changed so that it now defaults to "On". Players will now see the launcher when running WoW by default.
- Improved the performance of conditional macros, slightly increasing the framerate.
- Fixed a crash triggered by many unit frame AddOns.
- Fixed an issue with the movement of Archimonde's Doomfire.
- Fixed the wand missile art on most Shadow based wands to show the correct graphical effect.
- Infinity Blades will now despawn properly when the encounter with Kael'thas resets after a wipe.
- Gan'arg Underlings and Felhound Defenders are now properly classified as demons.
- Any mail between characters on the same account is now instant regardless of money or items attached.
- Any mail sent from a character on a different account will now have a one hour delay regardless of money or items attached.
- Shoulder Armor for the Orcs has been downsized. This however will be fixed next patch.
- Abyssal Flamebringers in Forge Camp: Terror can now be looted normally. (Previously, they became un-lootable upon hitting the ground.)
- Fixed troll priest bug in Al'ar encounter.
- Hunter pets got swimming animation (instead of walking\teleporting underwater).