World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.4
- Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
- Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
The following is a list of undocumented changes observed by players. They may not be agreed upon by everyone. They are not part of the Blizzard Release Notes.
- Fixed several raid interface bugs
- Fixed a bug where flags in Alterac Valley could be captured at extremely long distances. (Cannot confirm; rogues can still exploit DBAS)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.